Tinken 18590-20629 Features
- Minimizes friction between the rotating parts
- Features four interdependent components
- Allows the bearing to handle thrust loads
- Distributes load evenly across the roller
- Finally, Offers heavy load carrying capacity
Timken offers the most extensive line of tapered roller bearings in the world. Tapered roller bearings consist of four interdependent components: the cone (inner ring), the cup (outer ring), the tapered rollers (rolling elements) and also the cage (roller retainer). Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member. The steeper the cup angle, the greater the ability of the bearing to handle thrust loads.
Aerospace, agriculture, automotive, heavy truck, cement, aggregate, coal, oil and gas, construction, gear drives, machine tools, mining, paper, metals, rail and also wind.
Enhanced performance in demanding applications.
- Inside diameter d: 41.275mm – 1.6250 inch
- Outside diameter D: 73.025mm – 2.8750 inch
- Width T: 16.670mm – 0.6563 inch
- Cone width B: 17.463mm – 0.6875 inch
- Lastly, Cup width C: 12.700mm – 0.5000 inch
For any other inquiries or questions, you can contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 905-678-1234. This product is also available for pick up at our home office at 7537 Kimbel Street Unit #2, Mississauga, ON L5S 1A7.
Follow and Like all our social media pages: