The Freefly TERO is a completely new way to move the camera. The system allows for an extremely dynamic low camera angle coupled with full 3-axis control of the MOVI stabilizer to create never-before-seen shots. With our custom Vibration Isolation System on a car as smooth and agile as this, you’ll rethink what is possible from a chase car.
- Vibration Isolation – Advanced wire rope isolators tuned for this unique application ensure amazing shot stability, even in the most demanding environments.
- Aluminum mounting Cheeseplate – The TERO features a robust and adaptable cheese plate to quickly mount your MÅVI and all accessories.
- Incredible perspective – The TERO can move the camera into situations that simply would not be safe for a human. Put the camera in the middle of a stunt scene while maintaining complete control and stability.
- Brushless Motor – The TERO features a high-performance brushless motor which translates to long run times and incredible peak power.
- Length: 31 IN / 78.7 CM
- Width: 18 IN / 45.7 CM
- Height: 10 IN / 25.4 CM
- Weight: 20 LBS (Not including MÅVI, Camera or Battery)
- Input Voltage: 14.8 – 25.2V (4S to 6S LiPo)
- Construction: Aluminum / Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel
- Wheelbase: 22.6 IN / 57.5 CM
- Power: Brushless Electric Motor
- Freefly TERO
- Radio Transmitter
- TERO Battery
- Assorted Tools for the TERO
- Spare Plastic Parts
- Spare Hardware and Swaybar Bag
- Screws for mounting a MOVI M5 or M10 to the TERO (M15 requires Male Toad Adapter)
For any other inquiries or questions, you can contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 905-678-1234. This product is also available for pick up at our home office at 7537 Kimbel Street Unit #2, Mississauga, ON L5S 1A7.
Follow and Like all our social media pages: