- Installs all CherryMax® and Huck-Clinch® thru 1/4″ diameter
- Over 4,000 lbs of Pulling Force
- Adaptable to CherryLok® “A” & Olympic-Lok® Pulling Heads
- Pulling Capacity: 4000 lbs
- Also, Stroke: 625″
- Weight: 30oz
- Dimensions: 6″ H x 6.75″ L x 2.025″ W
- Power Source: Air Operated (90 to 120 psi) Multiple Valve, Cylindrical Hydraulic Pump Assembly built in pressure relief system
- Lastly, Metal Case Dimensions: 2-1/2″ H x 9-1/4″ L x 6-1/2″ W
Evolving out of the successful D-100 series Hand Hydraulic version, the air operated PT-100 series Blind Riveter continues the tradition of offering a unique blend of power, versatility and also compact size. Almost all straight pull style blind rivets with required installation loads of 4000 lbs or less can be installed with the PT-100 series riveter. Although most often used to install CherryMax® and Huck-Clinch® blind rivets, a wide variety of adapters, nosepieces and special pulling heads are included in the PT-100-MIL-5 kit to ensure maximum flexibility for any single action rivet requirement.
For any other inquiries or questions, you can contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 905-678-1234. This product is also available for pick up at our home office at 7537 Kimbel Street Unit #2, Mississauga, ON L5S 1A7.
Follow and Like all our social media pages:
Lastly, Follow Us on LinkedIn