Phillips 20W50 Overview:
Aviation Oil is an ashless dispersant, multigrade engine oil specially formulated for year-round use in aircraft piston engines. It provides distinct performance benefits compared with single-grade engine oils, including easier starting and faster oil circulation at low temperatures, reduced warm-up time, and reduced oil consumption in most engines. It maintains its film strength under high loads and at high temperatures to protect against wear and piston scuffing. The ashless dispersant formulation helps minimize the formation of engine sludge, varnish, piston deposits and combustion chamber deposits, resulting in a much cleaner engine compared with the use of straight (nondispersant) mineral oils.
X/C Aviation Oil was the first FAA-approved mineral oil-based, ashless dispersant, multi-viscosity aviation engine oil. It has more than 30 years of outstanding, proven performance in a wide variety of aviation uses, including flight schools, charter and cargo airlines, acrobatic aircraft, spray planes, race planes and virtually any other general aviation application.
- Ashless dispersant helps minimize engine sludge and also varnish deposits for a cleaner engine
- Easier starting and also faster oil circulation at low temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- Reduced warm-up time and also cooler operating temperatures compared with single-grade oils
- High film strength for protection against wear and piston scuffing, even under high-load conditions, such as takeoff, and also at elevated operating temperatures
- Provides cleaner and also quicker break-in than traditional all-mineral, non-additized, single-grade oils
- Protects against rust and also corrosion
- Reduces oil consumption in most engines
- Lastly, Suitable for year-round use
- Avco Lycoming Material Specification No. 301G
- Pratt & Whitney Bulletin No. 1183 Rev. U
- SAE Standard J1899
- Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
- U.S. Military Specification MIL-L-22851D (obsolete) for additive treatment
- Lastly, QPL Approval Numbers: D07L1-20W-50 (X/C 20W-50), D07L1-25W-60 (X/C 25W-60)
- It can replace Commercial Grade 65, 80 or 100 single-grade engine oils with no sacrifice in performance.
- Recommended for use during break-in and then as the operational oil until TBO. X/C
Follow and also Like all our social media pages so you never miss our promotions:
Lastly, For similar products: Click Here
Q1 Aero Products is a privately held parts & also service supplier founded in 2017. We have designed it to tackle the needs of parts & supplies within the regional, corporate, and also general aircraft market.
With expertise in maintenance & also after hours support, we have created Q1 with a customer focus. Q1 Aero products is poised to grow, and tackle existing & also emerging markets. Count on Q1 for efficiency, service, and also quality. Stay up to date & also follow us on social media.
A Q1 Aviation LTD. company.