AERO GLIDE is our clay formula that delicately deep cleans and removes surface contaminants, while it lays down AERO’s exclusive co-polymer to protect and beautify your car’s finish for months. GLIDE Polymer-Infused Clay Bar is safe for all paint surfaces – including clear coat. It will remove tree sap, bug residue, paint overspray, environmental fallout from pollution, road tar, rail dust, and also other stubborn dirt. Now, you can clean and protect your paint all in one simple step and have the ultimate shine and protection in no time with our revolutionary GLIDE clay bars.
Use clay bar on all painted surfaces, including clear coat. It removes tree sap, bug residue, paint overspray, environmental fallout, road tar, rail dust and also stubborn dirt.
Directions for use
- Wash the vehicle using AERO SUDS making sure that all loose contaminants have been removed
- Form the 100-gram GLIDE bar into a pancake shape about the size of your hand
- Spray AERO FINALE onto a 3’X3′ section of the vehicle’s painted surface
- Rub the surface with GLIDE using circular motions. Use as much pressure as needed to remove contaminants from the surface
- Dry-buff the area to a brilliant shine with a dry, clean microfiber cloth