Garmin D2 Charlie Watch – Titanium
D2 Charlie Watch – Titanium Overview
Ordinary watches have a movement. Revolutionary watches start a movement. Welcome to the revolution in global flight navigation, sparked by the D2 Charlie aviator watch.
It has a rich array of colour mapping, weather, waypoint reference and flight logging features. D2 Charlie sets the standard for on-wrist situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. You can pan and zoom the watch’s moving the map to quickly expand your view of airports, waypoints, terrain, obstacles or weather activity along your route of flight. Wherever you travel, smart notifications can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go. Between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features — including Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring¹, daily activity tracking¹, training metrics and also more — to keep up with your personal fitness goals.
- Elegantly crafted GPS aviator watch features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium finished bezel and also interchangeable watchbands
- Aviation functions include full-colour dynamic moving map, GPS navigation, NEXRAD weather display, airport information and also automatic flight logging
- Smart notifications help you keep in touch, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons plus enhanced flight planning capability allow you to easily build/modify flight plans and also transfer to the Garmin Pilot™ app
- Includes baro-adjustable altimeter, compass with HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, timers/alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
In The Box
- D2 Charlie aviator watch with Titanium band
- Black silicone watch band
- Trial subscription of Garmin Pilot™ app
- Charging/data cable
- Lastly, Documentation