Connecting VA-800-T7 borescope to the tablet or computer allows you to perform the detailed visual inspection in hard-to-reach areas. Because of this tablet, you can connect Vividia VA-800-T7 to 7 Inch Android Tablet, and use the software on the Android Tablet to take pictures, record videos. With the use of OTG cable (included in the package), this USB borescope can also be connected to an Android Smart Phones (such as Samsung). 180 degree articulating 8.5mm diameter probe offers a panoramic view of the area being inspected. This borescope is designed for the inspection of the carbon residue inside of cylinder especially the surface of the intake valve. It is perfect for ‘looking backside’ after the scope goes into a narrow space.
- Articulation bendable angle: 0° to 180° continuously adjustable.
- Very easy operation: just push down the release button by bending the thumb to adjust the articulation angle.
- Very small bending radius: 30mm. Illumination: 6 white LED lights built-in. Focal Distance: 3cm – 40cm, fixed focus.
- Comes with a portable 7 inch Android Tablet PC with Touch Screen. Connect VA-800 to android tablet, and view the live image on the tablet screen. Easily captures pictures and record videos.
- Run Time on the tablet: 2-3 Hours. Easy to carry. We do not need laptop or desktop PC.
- Dimension of Borescope: 8.5mm in probe diameter and also 80cm (31.5”) in flexible cable length
- Dimension of 7” Tablet: 191.00mm x 118mm x 10.00mm (7.5” x 4.6” x 0.4”)
- Weight of Borescope: 12oz
- Weight of 7” Tablet: 9.7oz
- Windows 10/8/7 with our free software oasis.ehe
- Mac OSX (PhotoBooth or FaceTime software)
- Android OS after 4.1.2 or higher with USB host function
- Finally, 7 Inch Android Tablet PC (included in the package)
- VA-800 borescope (1x)
- 7 Inch Android Tablet PC (1x)
- OTG Cable (1x)
- Disposable Sleeves (5x)
- Sleeve Changing Tool (1x)
- User’s Manual
- Lastly, Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year