- Altura Zenith ATX8 with Agriculture set up
- MicaSense Rededge3 sensor
- Gimbal AT-130
- Altura Ground Control Station
- Altura Payload Control Station
- Flight case
- Extra battery
- Power Package ( 20.000 mAh battery, power pack (110-220 V), & battery charger)
- Lastly, Simulator (flight training software)
The ready-to-fly Zenith is one of those sturdy drones that can fly in any weather condition. No matter if it’s heavy rain, freezing snow or strong winds. With a flick of a switch you’ll have it up in the air and with the help of the joystick RF control module, you can either choose to fly it full manual or in GPS mode. When using GPS assisted control, you can take nice and steady photos by enabling the altitude hold or position hold mode. It is not all about taking images, you can also use the Dog mode (Follow me mode) to let the drone fly autonomously and record a video of your action on the go. Moreover, the Zenith is capable of flying along pre-defined paths for the purpose of surveying and monitoring the field.
MicaSense Rededge 3 sensor
MicaSense RedEdgeTM is an advanced multispectral camera specially designed for small unmanned aircraft systems. It provides accurate multi-band data for agricultural remote sensing. It is capable of simultaneous capture of five discrete spectral bands to generate precise and quantitative information on the vigour and health of crops.
Gimbals, Cameras and Sensors
The Zenith is compatible with most gimbals in the market, however, the company supplies their own AV200 and AV130 servo-driven “Click ’and go” gimbals which are best for medium and large-sized cameras. These 2 -3 axis brushless stabilised gimbals can carry cameras that weigh up to 1 kg. The drone features a modular payload system and it is much flexible that you can simply interchange a variety of cameras and sensors. Therefore, the sniffer sensor can be used to detect and analyse chemicals, or, the multispectral sensor to show you new perspectives on the health of crops (GIS mapping). The Zenith’s Altura Cardan payload adapter is a platform compatible with many choices of gimbals and payloads to mount in a few seconds. The adapter has integrated vibration dampening system which enables the drone to carry any kind of payloads.
The Altura Ground Control System (GCS) with an attached tablet gives you full control over the drone. You can choose either to use Joysticks or the touchscreen tablet using the in-house app. Because of that, It can simply navigate the drone either fully manual or autonomously. Aside from the attached tablet, there is also another tablet to bring every possible solution to control your drone with ease.
- PLAN & FLY YOUR MISSION: Flight planning is essential for a successful agriculture survey mission. Based on the field position, the Altura Ground Control System allows you to automatically pre-program a geo-referenced flight plan. After take-off, the Zenith Aircraft autopilot ensures the flight will be performed autonomously. It also makes sure it collects the desired data with high a degree of accuracy.
- REMOTE SENSING FROM ABOVE: The Zenith aircraft system imagery captures measurements faster, more accurately and more cost-effectively than traditional methods. Customized sensors mounted to the UAS make it more efficient and optimizes your farming and vegetation management processes.
- MAKE BETTER DECISIONS MAXIMIZE YIELD: Aerialtronics provides professional data processing software. Due to which farmers can create multispectral images of crops for yield maximization. The drones payloads and software enable the user to create maps of crop yield, terrain, organic content, moisture and nitrogen levels, which is at the heart of precision agriculture.
- PROGRAM & AUTOMATE YOUR AGRICULTURE MISSION: The Altura CGS app was developed to easily manage autonomous navigation and the joystick control allows full manual flights. Pilots can opt to navigate via waypoint or repetitive flight patterns. Finally, The touchscreen tablet control was designed to ease navigation.