- Avoid obstacles automatically
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home
- 27 minute maximum fight time, the maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km)
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh)
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters
- Because of Quick release booms and 18×6 folding carbon fibre props, ALTA pack down in under five minutes for easy transport.
- Also, Silent-Drive ESC and Direct Drive 3-Phase motors provide maximum power and flight efficiency for payloads up to 15 pounds.
- User-defined outboard LED orientation and accessory lighting on-the-fly via iOS/Android ALTA application.
- Onboard support for industry standard First-Person View (FPV) and Radio Tx/Rx Systems.
- Wireless connectivity because of installing WiFi transceiver
- It gives professional results in top mount and underslung configurations, due to Dual camera mounting options combine with payload specific vibration isolation systems
Also, The Freefly ALTA 6 multi-rotor unpacks, ready to shoot, in under five minutes. It is easy to fly, powerful, rigid, adaptable, reliable, also is a UAV optimized for up to 15-pound payloads. Confidently fly RED, ARRI and other professional cameras with our drone, guided by our state-of-the-art SYNAPSE Flight Controller.* Capture cinematic aerial shots like never before with the option to mount the MōVI on top.
We can’t remove the pressure to get the perfect shot, but with the ALTA 6, you’ll enjoy each challenge you meet in aerial cinematography.
- ALTA Multi-rotor
- Pelican Case
- Battery Cage
- Landing Gear for Top Mounting (not shown)
- Freefly ALTA App available for download
Furthermore, The ALTA comes fully assembled and includes all the necessary tools and accessories you will need to mount a MoVI and get it flying. The standard ALTA ships with a Toad in the Hole quick release, Battery Cage, Landing Gear, FPV mount plate, cables to connect your personal receivers and/or FPV system, and mechanical tools to disassemble & inspect your ALTA.