1/2″ Drive 6 Point Standard Impact SAE Socket Set GW-84931N has a chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability. It also has an off-corner loading design which reduces fastener rounding. Furthermore, it is made of manganese phosphate coating to resist corrosions.
Additional Features of 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Standard Impact SAE Socket Set GW-84931N:
- It has a high visibility laser that etched marking for quick size identification
- Also, this tool has a secondary hard stamping
- 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Standard Impact SAE Socket Set GW-84931N includes blow mold case with reinforced steel hinges and steel buckles for strength and security
- Lastly, it has a parallel neck down design of 3/8″, 7/16″ 1/2″ and 9/16″ sizes for improved access to restricted fasteners
- 12 Pc. 1/2″ Drive 6 Point Standard Impact SAE Socket Set
For any other inquiries or questions, you can contact us through email at email@example.com or call us 905-678-1234. This product is also available for pick up at our home office at 7537 Kimbel Street Unit #2, Mississauga, ON L5S 1A7. Give us a call and we’ll prepare everything for you before you arrive.
Don’t forget to Follow and Like all our social media pages so you’ll never miss our sale promotions:
For Additional Products: Click Here